On the occasion of the corona pandemic, the Parkhotel Wolfsburg had a hygiene concept drawn up by medical staff. The concept is based on the specifications of the Robert Koch Institute and occupational health and safety. We always adapt it to the current situation.
We place particular emphasis on these measures:
- effective indoor air concept
- Ventilation system with 100% fresh air supply, three additional H14-HEPA air filtration systems in the winter garden, which clean the room volume of aerosols six times per hour; additional CO2 air measurements
- Distance and plenty of space due to generous use of winter garden and terrace
- depending on the regulations, if necessary, control of the conditions of access for guests
- Quick tests at the personnel - on an ad hoc basis and beyond the prescribed level
- Strict rules for staff, absolute ban on entry if symptoms of cold, prompt communication of changes and intensive training
- high vaccination rate among staff (over 90%)
- Hygiene-effective cleaning concept using micro dry steam in conjunction with intensive ongoing staff training
- good preparation of events together with the host and appropriate communication with the guests on site
- Coordination of issues with the City of Wolfsburg (WMG and public health department), if required we create an individual event concept
Concept for accommodation in quarantine:
- specially for the quarantine provided, very spacious guest apartments
- Accommodation for the whole family
- Supply by means of boxes in front of the door
- Supply services (chargeable)
- constant accessibility of the reception
- Monitoring of the quarantine in coordination with the health department
- Vote on Arrival and quarantine with the guest and/or the travel agency - also abroad
- special cleaning
Please inform us, dear guests,
- if you feel your safety has been compromised at the Parkhotel,
- if you are ill or need help and/or
- you have questions about our hygiene measures.
Our hygiene measures are based on the AHA+L rule. We comply with the Corona Ordinance of the State of Lower Saxony and the current general ordinance of the City of Wolfsburg.
We ask for your trust and cooperation!
Yours Roland Lohss